- RSS Channel Showcase 2963260
- RSS Channel Showcase 9080709
- RSS Channel Showcase 3466322
- RSS Channel Showcase 5664011
- 05/21/15--06:36: Kettle Art presents “In Bloom”– Reception May 22
- 10/03/15--08:05: The Garden of Earthly Delights: Paintings by Jaime Arredondo
- 10/05/15--08:14: Nancy Medina: Painting Brilliant Florals and Landscapes
- 01/21/16--07:10: Flowers: Isabel Cano Exhibition
- 07/15/18--10:05: “FLOWERS” Group Exhibition July 20th at Addison Conference Center
“In Bloom” – Opening Reception Friday, May 22, 2015 7:00-10:00pm
April showers bring May flowers.
That is what they say.
“In Bloom” blossoms for three fun weeks
Opening this Friday.
Join us for a first look at our walls “In Bloom” at the opening reception this Friday, May 22, 7-10pm.
September 12 – November 15
Irving Arts Center
Featuring oil paintings by Jaime Arredondo, an Irving native now residing in New York. Arredondo’s series of lush, large-scale paintings of flowers explore color, light and beauty as well as the sensual and spiritual symbolism of the flower in both Western and non-Western cultures. The …
Painting Brilliant Florals and Landscapes in Irving, Texas
November 13-15, 2015
Put a little joy in your brush and join award winning artist Nancy Medina for three days of creating brilliant color in Irving, Texas. Open for beginners to advanced painters, Nancy will share all her favorite tips for …
What: Flowers: Isabel Cano Exhibition
When: currently on display through April 8th
Where: Black Box Performing Arts Theatre, 318 E Hickory St, Denton, TX
Visual Arts Society of Texas (VAST) member Isabel Cano, of Denton, currently has an exhibition of six acrylic paintings at the Point Bank Black Box Performing Arts …
ADDISON PUBLIC ART PROGRAM PRESENTS
“FLOWERS” Group exhibition Featuring Artists:
Barbara J. Mason PSA, PSSW- Pastel/Watercolor Paintings, Allen Wood – Oil Paintings,
Harriet Mellow- Oil Paintings, Jana Tidwell- Sculpture
Date: Exhibition date is from June 25- August 12, 2018.
Artist Reception is Friday – July 20, 2018 from (6-8 pm).